Friday 27 May 2016

1.5 Acres Commercial Land for Sale In Chill City of Kodaikanal

Total Land Available for 1.5 Acres. Cost of 2.75 Crore, This Land has Been Cultivated with pears Trees and Vegetables, Suitable for Beans, Carrot, Radish, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Wheat, Capsicum, Chow chow, Potato, Sabered Beans, etc. Good Cool Climate and Soothing Weather and Plenty of Natural Sceneries. From this land to kodaikanal town is 5  kmt only. This land suitable for housing, Cottage, Plot

Best Regards
RC Raman
Vodafone: +91 978 751 7275
Reliance: +91 730 560 3339
BSNL: +91 944 229 2773, +91 9487362773
WhatsApp: 7845272593
Mail ID: kodaihillsrealestate.rc@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Kodaihills Realestate
Blog ID: http://kodaihillsrealestate.blogspot.in




2 comments:

  1. Your blogs and its stuff magnetize me to return again n again.
    financial freedom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' m Jakuba Lucas  by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Benjamin Lee who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via e-mail and WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740    Email:    247officedept@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Low budget dtcp approved plot for sale in kodaikanal

 Low budget dtcp approved plot for sale in kodaikanal Total land available in 13 cent, Suitable for this plot house/villa, cottage, homestay...